As a church that is energized by lively engagement in our faith and life, Maranatha Faith Assemblies offers a variety of opportunities for youth to grow in and explore their faith. One of the most powerful events, offered every year, is the National Youth Conference, during which thousands of youths and adults converge to serve, worship and learn how to lead lives of discipleship. The Youth Ministry is accountable to the National Board and is supervised by the Executive Board. It is governed by its own by-laws.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate the youth fellowship and services of the Assembly;
- To formulate strategies for funding youth ministry activities;
- To preside over the election of the Regional and Pastorate Youth Committee;
- To organize youth conferences, seminars and excursions (trips);
- To develop plans, strategies and policies for dealing with youth challenges and needs;
- To identify and develop youth leadership capacities through mentoring discipleship and taking responsibilities of their own destiny;
- To perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary.